Monday, July 16, 2007

Providing Solutions

Everyone...

It's been a very exciting week as I have many new developments within our company and our community. First, I have been re-contacted by Allied Business Schools as they want to recommend our site to all of their students. It seems that they have had an overwhelming number of requests from new trainees who want to learn how appraising is actually done and they are looking for some REALISTIC training programs.

Allied is one of the top education providers that provides their students the required education and USPAP classes and prepares them to take their state required test. I use Allied every time I have to upgrade my license or take continuing education classes. I believe they offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you don't pass the state test which makes them a great choice. I highly recommend Allied for all of your education needs.

They are also national which means that once we start working with them we will be dramatically increasing our membership at a rapid pace...and that means that you guys (and gals) will have a much larger network to pool your resources.

I have also talked to them about getting a Supervisor Placement Program in place which they are considering. They have a large list of appraisers whom have gone through them and are working on a way to contact them to get you guys more options. The rep that I am working with is putting a proposal together for upper management so I will keep you posted.

I have decided that I will be adding a live Q & A session once a week to go along with the online class. This will start in September as well as monthly Live Workshops and Seminars. My vision is to provide you guys with 100% of the tools that you will need on a day to day basis building and running your appraisal businesses. For those of you who have been with me since the beginning...I want to thank you for your continued support. We are building much momentum and I am looking forward to really outdoing everyone's expectations...including my own.

Thank You again...

Ed

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ed,

I am excited to hear about the new Supervisor Placement Program. Is it supposed to connect supervisors and trainees together?

Also until September don't we have any training program online or workshop/seminar?

Thanks,
David